[ecoop-info] MM-NET 09 Final CFP

Jeremy Singer jsinger at cs.man.ac.uk
Fri May 29 13:39:02 CEST 2009

                 2009 MM-NET Workshop on
             Techniques for Memory Management
               University of Manchester, UK
                  Friday 12th June 2009

Final Call for Participation

* FOCUS
Includes, but not limited to:
  - prediction and modelling of memory management
  - empirical studies of allocation behaviour
  - experience reports of garbage collection implementations
  - optimizations for existing memory management techniques
  - static or dynamic analysis to tune memory allocation

* REGISTER
At http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~jsinger/register.html
Free registration. Please volunteer a presentation, if
appropriate. Provisional programme at
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~jsinger/mmnet09.html#programme

Coffees and lunch will be provided. Unfortunately we are unable
to subsidise transport or accommodation costs.

Workshop places and talk slots will be allocated on a first-come
first-served basis. If you would like to give a talk, please
indicate this when registering for the workshop.  All talks
should be 20 minutes long, with 10 minutes for questions; we
explicitly aim to foster interaction and discussion at the
workshop.  Talk abstracts will be collected before the workshop.
We will collect slide presentations (PDF format) during the
workshop.  These will be archived at the workshop website.  If
there is sufficient interest, we may approach speakers later to
create an edited formal proceedings volume.

Important Dates:
(now)             provisional registration and notification of talks
  5th June 2009  workshop programme confirmed
12th June 2009  workshop

The local organiser for this workshop is:

* Jeremy Singer, University of Manchester, jsinger at cs.man.ac.uk

The co-ordinator of the UK MM-NET is

* Richard Jones, University of Kent, R.E.Jones at kent.ac.uk