[ecoop-info] CFP - EDISON track - SEAA 2010 Conference - Lille - September 2010

Laurence Duchien Laurence.Duchien at lifl.fr
Wed Feb 17 09:35:37 CET 2010

*** Call for papers ***

EDISON Track: " Evolution of Distributed, Internet-based and Service-
Oriented applicatioNs"
36th Euromicro Conference - SEAA 2010 Conference - Lille - September 1-3
- 2010

http://seaa2010.liacs.nl/

In todays information and communication society, software plays a
  central role to deliver better products and services in all domains.
  However, due to continuously changing requirements, software is under
  constant pressure to evolve and to adapt. In parallel, most types of
  software are becoming increasingly distributed and reliant on the
  internet. There is also a strong tendency towards service oriented
applications.

For this reason, we propose a new Euromicro - Software Engineering and
Advanced Applications (SEAA) track devoted to the "Evolution of
Distributed, Internet-based and Service-Oriented applications" (EDISON
2010). We invite contributions tackling one or more aspects of
EDISONrelated topics. Submitted material is expected to address not only
software source components, but may also target other software artefacts
such as databases, architectures and executable code. In addition,
different activities of the development process may be targeted,
including implementation, design, management, quality assurance,
verification and validation, and requirements engineering. Of particular
interest are to support EDISON with techniques such as collaborative
development, model-driven  software engineering, context-oriented
development, and so on.

IMPORTANT DATES:
For submissions: March 15, 2010
Acceptance notification: April 27, 2010
Camera-ready version: May 26, 2010

Topics of Interest:
. Approaches to support the evolution of Distributed, Internet-based
and/or Serviceoriented (D/I/S) applications
. Evolution models and processes for D/I/S applications
. Tools, techniques and formalisms for analysing, controlling and
managing D/I/Sapplications
. Evolvable architectures for D/I/S applications
. Quality (i.e., reliability, security, performance, interoperability,
etc.) assurance and improvement for D/I/S applications
. Effort estimation, prediction and change impact analysis of D/I/S
applications
. Evolution Management of autonomous applications
. Software product lines for D/I/S applications
. Migration approaches of, or towards, D/I/S applications
. Language support for evolving D/I/S applications

ORGANISERS:
Laurence Duchien, University of Lille Nord of France (Lille1), France
Tom Mens, University of Mons, Belgium
Michel Chaudron, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
Henri Basson University of Lille Nord of France (Littoral), France

PROGRAM COMMITTEE:
Benoît Baudry, INRIA Rennes, France
Fabienne Boyer, University Joseph Fourier, France
Gerardo Canfora, University of Sannio, Italy
Siobhan Clarke, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
Dirk Derrider, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
Andrea De Lucia, University of Studi di Salerno, Italy
Jacques Klein, Centre de Recherche Public - Gabriel Lippmann, Luxembourg
Alessandro Marchetto, Fondazione Bruno Kessler, Italy
Oscar Nierstraz, University of Bern, Switzerland
Filippo Ricca, University of Genova, Italy
Romain Robbes, University of Lugano, Switzerland
Dalila Tamzalit, University of Nantes, France
Andreas Winter, University of Koblenz, Germany