[ecoop-info] ASAP 2010 Second Call for paper

asap2010-general at irisa.fr asap2010-general at irisa.fr
Wed Jan 6 13:50:49 CET 2010

[ Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies. ]

			21st IEEE International Conference on
		Application-specific Systems, Architectures and Processors
			     http://asap-conference.org /
				  July 7-9, 2010,
			     Rennes, Brittany, France

The conference will cover the theory and practice of application-specific systems, architectures and processors. The 2009 conference will build upon traditional strengths in areas such as arithmetic, cryptography, compression, signal and image processing, application-specific instruction processors, etc. We especially encourage submissions in the following three areas:

- Bioinformatics and computational biology - life sciences present a host of interesting problems that can benefit from application-specific solutions.

- Architecturally diverse systems - systems that use varied computing resources such as FPGAs, GPUs, Cell processors, etc.

- Tools and Compilations Methods for Reconfigurable Computing.

The conference venue in 2010 is Rennes, which is a wonderful city to visit in its own right, with many sights worth seeing. This vibrant, thriving city is renowned for its cultural facilities, and world-class educational institutions.

Important Dates:

- Paper Submission :  February 12
- Notification of Acceptance : April 19
- Camera-ready Papers Due : May 3
- Conference  :July 7 to 9

General Chair :

- Christophe Wolinski, University of Rennes I - INRIA Rennes Bretagne Atlantique, France

Program Co-Chairs:

- Jürgen Teich, University of Erlangen-Nurnberg, Germany
- François Charot, INRIA Rennes Bretagne Atlantique, France
- Walid Najjar, University of California Riverside, USA

Finance Chair:

- Laurent Perraudeau, University of Rennes I - IRISA, France

Publicity Chair:

- Steven Derrien, University of Rennes I - INRIA Rennes Bretagne Atlantique, France

Secretary :

asap2010-secretary at irisa.fr