[ecoop-info] SEFM-10- Deadline for early registration is approaching

Announcements of FME events events at fmeurope.org
Tue Jul 27 11:49:00 CEST 2010

Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this
Call for Participation.

                           CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

  Eighth IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering and
Formal Methods

                                  (SEFM 2010)

       Pisa, Italy, from 13th to 18th September, 2010.

<http://www.sefm2010.isti.cnr.it/i>http://www.sefm2010.isti.cnr.it/i

The aim of the SEFM 2010 is to bring together researchers and
practitioners from academia, industry and government to advance the
state-of-the-art in formal methods, to scale up their application in
software industry and to encourage their integration with practical
engineering methods.

The scientific program will include invited talks, papers ,tool
demonstrations, tutorials and workshops.

Important dates:

***** Early registration:       			July 30, 2010

* Tutorials				September 13, 2010

* Main conference:                     			September 14-16, 2010

* Workshops:          				September 17-18, 2010

We invite you to be part of  SEFM 2010.

For more information about the venue, program, registration, and travel,

please visit the conference homepage at
<http://www.sefm2010.isti.cnr.it>http://www.sefm2010.isti.cnr.it/
--

Stefania Gnesi
ISTI-CNR                                 		tel:     +39
http://fmt.isti.cnr.it/	  	 	e-mail: gnesi at isti.cnr.it