[ecoop-info] SenSys 2010 - Call for demos

Niels Brouwers - EWI N.Brouwers at tudelft.nl
Mon Jun 7 11:40:57 CEST 2010

[Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this posting]

SenSys 2010 Call for Demos

The demonstration session at SenSys is typically very well attended
and is one of the highlights of the conference.  If you are a systems
researcher who is bored with producing slides, and you would rather
show off great code, working systems, useful tools, crazy flying
objects, new platforms, and any other technologies related to SenSys,
then the demo session is the place for you!  Past instances of SenSys
have awarded prizes for the best demos and we plan to do the same in
Zurich.  Submissions from industry and universities are encouraged and
an abstract for each accepted demo will be published in the SenSys
proceedings.

DEMO SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS

Send a two-page description, in plain text or PDF, to:

peizhang at cmu.edu
and
regehr at cs.utah.edu

Please be as specific as possible in describing what you will show.

IMPORTANT DATES:

Two-page demo descriptions:  11:59pm (EST), July 25, 2010
Notification of acceptance:  August 9, 2010
Camera-ready abstract:       August 23, 2010
Conference dates:            November 3-5, 2010

SenSys 2010 DEMO CHAIRS

Pei Zhang (Carnegie Mellon University)
John Regehr (University of Utah)