[ecoop-info] Open Postdoc and PhD positions at University of Marburg, Germany
kos at informatik.uni-marburg.de
Mon Mar 22 10:58:24 CET 2010
There are open PostDoc and PhD positions in the
"Programming Languages and Software Engineering"
group at Philipps-Universität Marburg.
Potential topics for these positions include, but are not limited to:
- software architecture and design techniques
- aspect-oriented and feature-oriented programming
- code generation and compiler techniques
- domain-specific languages
- object-oriented programming
- functional programming
- program analysis and verification
- compilers and virtual machines
- type systems
- mathematical foundations of programming
Marburg is a beautiful small town in Hesse, Germany, with
one of the oldest universities in Germany.
The positions are well-paid (according to standard German
scalary scales), have few (teaching) obligations,
and include a lot of freedom to develop one's own research program.
Fluency in German is not required.
Please send informal enquiries to:
Contact data available at:
More information about the ecoop-info