[ecoop-info] ESWC2011: ALL FOR PANELS AT ESWC 2011

Lejla Ibralic Halilovic lejla.ibralic-halilovic at sti2.org
Thu Nov 25 18:48:50 CET 2010

*apologies for multiple posting*

ESWC2011 - CALL FOR PANELS AT ESWC 2011

The 8th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2011)

29th May - 2nd June 2011

Heraklion, Greece

http://www.eswc2011.org

We would like to invite proposals for panels for ESWC 2011 which will
be held in Crete, Greece. The key for proposals is that they clearly
show how the session will be highly engaging for the audience. As such
we welcome proposals that cover any topic which related to the
Semantic Web which of interest.

Proposals should have the following structure:

- Proposer's Name:

- Proposer's host institution:

- Panel Title:

- Panel Topic: <1-2 paragraphs>

- Why the Panel will be of interest for the audience: <1-2 paragraphs>

- Panelists:

            Name:

            Short Bio: <1-paragraph>

            Confirmed: <yes or no>

The deadline for proposals is January 17th 2011.

Please send your proposal either as plain text or as a PDF to the
Panel Co-Chairs:

John Domingue: j.b.domingue at open.ac.uk

Asun Gomez-Perez: asun at fi.upm.es