[ecoop-info] Deadline extension for workshop on Free Composition (FREECO'11)

Christoph Bockisch c.m.bockisch at cs.utwente.nl
Thu Apr 14 16:24:53 CEST 2011

Dear Colleagues:

due to several requests, we extend the paper submission deadline for the
workshop on Free Composition (FREECO'11) at ECOOP. The new deadline is
April 18. All the workshop details can be found below or on our homepage.

Christoph Bockisch, Lodewijk Bergmans, Sven Apel
FREECO 2011 Organizers <freeco at ewi.utwente.nl>

The FREECO workshop is a forum for research in programming languages and
software development by exploring the notion that (programming as well
as design) languages should not offer a limited set of fixed composition
mechanisms. They should rather allow flexibility, a wide variety of
compositions, domain-specific and tailored compositions, or programmable
compositions of various program artifacts. This idea carries over to
methods and tools aiming at the use of such languages.
**Invited Talks**
The FREECO workshop will feature an on-topic invited talk (speaker to be
announced).
**Dates**
Papers for FREECO are due April 18, 2011. Notification of acceptance
will be on May 20, 2011. The camera ready copy is due June 15, 2011. The
workshop is held on July 26, 2011.
**Workshop Proceedings**
Accepted papers will be published in the ACM Digital Library.
**Program Committee**
We have assembled an excellent program committee which consists of Tom
Dinkelaker, Robert Findler, Alessandro Garcia, Christian Kästner, Todd
Millstein, Ina Schäfer, and all workshop organizers.