[ecoop-info] invitation to submit to workshop on Free Composition (FREECO) @ Onward!

Christoph Bockisch c.m.bockisch at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 24 11:43:51 CEST 2011

Dear Colleagues:

We would like to draw your attention, and ask you to consider to submit
your contributions to **the 2nd international workshop on Free
Composition (FREECO @ Onward! 2011)**, which will be held at
SPLASH/Onward! 2011, on October 25, 2011. We believe that this may be a
really inspiring, and forward-looking event.

More information can be found below and on the website.

Would be fun to see you there!

cheers,
the Organizers

The FREECO workshop is a forum for research in programming languages and
software development by exploring the notion that (programming as well
as design) languages should not offer a limited set of fixed composition
mechanisms. They should rather allow flexibility, a wide variety of
compositions, domain-specific and tailored compositions, or programmable
compositions of various program artifacts. This idea carries over to
methods and tools aiming at the use of such languages.
**Invited Talk**
The FREECO workshop will feature an invited talk. The title and speaker
will be announced later.
**Due Dates**
Papers for FREECO are due Aug 8, 2011. Notification of acceptance will
be on Sep 1, 2011. The camera ready copy is due October 2, 2011. The
workshop will be held October 25, 2011.
**Workshop proceedings**
Accepted papers will be published in the ACM Digital Library.
**Program Committee**
The program committee will be announced later.