[ecoop-info] CDVE2012 short paper deadline approaching

cdve2012 cdve2012 at uib.es
Tue Apr 10 07:47:35 CEST 2012

CDVE2012 Short paper deadline approaching - April 20, 2012 !

CDVE 2012 is calling for short papers.  The short paper deadline is
April 20, 2012. You can submit a short paper directly without submitting
an abstract. Easychair system is used for submission. Please check how
to submit a paper here. A short paper has the same format as a full
paper and has the opportunity to present it during the conference. The
accepted short papers will be published by LNCS as well. The only
difference is the length. Short papers are limited to 4 pages which are
for intermediate results of research work. As a short paper, you should
concentrate on the most important results.

All the original papers on our conference topics are welcome. The papers
should not be published nor submitted elsewhere before.

Please feel free to forward this call to any parties and put the
conference web URL link into your own website.

We look forward to seeing you in Osaka, Japan!

The 9th International Conference on
Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering
September 2-5, 2012
Osaka, Japan
http://www.cdve.org