[ecoop-info] E2DC 2013 cfp "International Workshop on Energy-Efficient Data Centres"

Xavier Hesselbach-Serra xavierh at entel.upc.edu
Sat Dec 1 23:45:27 CET 2012

Dear E2DC friends,

     after the success of the first edition of the E2DC (the
International Workshop on Energy-Efficient Data Centres),
held this year in Madrid, Spain, and colocated with e-Energy,

     we are glad to announce the call for papers for E2DC 2013,
which will be held in Berkeley, California, in May 2013,
colocated with ACM SIGCOMM e-Energy 2013.

         http://www.all4green-project.eu/E2DC2013

Do not miss this opportunity to contribute.

Important Dates

* Paper submission (full papers): January 15, 2013
* Notification of acceptance: March 19, 2013
* Submission of camera-ready papers:  April 7, 2013

   We are looking forward to your contribution.

   Sincerely,
      Xavier Hesselbach, Sonja Klingert, Giovanni Giuliani and Maria
Perez-Ortega.
--
Dr. Xavier Hesselbach-Serra
Associate Professor
e-mail: xavier.hesselbach at entel.upc.edu
The information contained in this electronic mail message is
confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorised to receive it. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, copying, dissemination or disclosure of
this information is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this e-mail message in error please notify me
immediately by e-mail at xavier.hesselbach at entel.upc.edu.
Thank you.