[ecoop-info] ICCASA 2012 Call for Workshops
Phan Cong Vinh
pcvinh at ntt.edu.vn
Thu Feb 23 08:47:45 CET 2012
ICCASA 2012 Call for Workshops:
The ICCASA 2012 Steering Committee invites proposals for the Workshop
Program to be held along with the technical conference. ICCASA 2012
workshops will provide a meeting for presenting novel ideas in a
possibly more focused way than the conference itself. Its aim is to
engage in active exchange, interaction, and comparison of approaches,
methods, and ideas related to specific topics, both theoretical and
applied, in the general area of Context-Aware Systems. Scientists from
all areas of the computing and networking community are invited to
submit workshop proposals for review. Workshops on grant challenges,
potential applications or on new and hot topics are particularly
encouraged. We would also welcome proposals that include organizers
from South East Asia. Workshops can vary in length, but most will be
one full day in duration. Proceedings will be published by Springer.
Attendance of workshops will be free with registry for the main ICCASA
Proposal Submission Deadline: 01 April, 2012
Notification of Acceptance: 08 April 2012
Deadline for Posting Calls for Workshop Papers: 15 April 2012
Deadline for Submitting Contributions to Workshops: 06 June 2012
Workshop papers acceptance notification: 17 August 2012
Workshop papers camera-ready papers due: 15 September 2012
Workshops dates: 26 and 27 November 2012
Requirements for Proposal
Proposals for workshops should be a maximum of five pages in length,
and must contain the following information:
- Title of the workshop.
- A brief technical description of the workshop, specifying the
workshop goals, the technical issues that it will address, and the
relevance of the workshop to the main conference.
- A discussion of why and to whom the workshop is of interest.
- A list of related workshops held within the last three years, if
any, and their relation to the proposed workshop.
- Information about previous offerings of the proposed workshop:
when and where it has been offered in the past, organizers names and
affiliations, number of submissions, acceptances and registered
- Description of paper review process and acceptance standards in
order to keep the workshop high in quality. Note that papers must be
in the same format as the conference proceedings and may not be more
than 10 pages in length.
- The names, affiliations, postal addresses, phone numbers, and
email addresses of the proposed workshop organizing committee.
- The primary email address for contacting the organizing committee.
- A description of the qualifications of the individual committee
members with respect to organizing an ICCASA workshop, including a
list of workshops previously arranged by any members of the proposed
organizing committee, if any.
- List of potential program committee members, including their
title and affiliations.
- Expected duration of the workshop (half or full day).
- A list of places (distribution lists, web sites, journals, etc.)
where the workshop is planned to be advertised.
All proposals should be submitted in both plain ASCII text and pdf
format by electronic mail. Please send proposals and inquiries to
iccasa at ntt.edu.vn
Dr. Phan Cong Vinh
ICCASA 2012 Steering Committee Co-Chair
ICCASA 2012 General Co-Chair
Conference URL: http://iccasa.org
Email: pcvinh at ntt.edu.vn
Personal URL: http://vn.linkedin.com/in/phanvc
More information about the ecoop-info