[ecoop-info] [CFP] NOTERE/CFIP

Philippe Roose Philippe.Roose at iutbayonne.univ-pau.fr
Sun May 20 09:36:25 CEST 2012

Call for paper NOTERE/CFIP - http://notere.liuppa.univ-pau.fr/en

Topics
--------
Since many years, 15 for CFIP (Colloque francophone sur l'ingénierie des
protocoles) and 11 for NOTERE (Nouvelles Technologies de la
Répartition), those two conferences decided to merge in order to create
a larger and more visible event. The main objective is to gather under a
unique conference, to a unique place, the scientific community composed
of engineers, academics, researchers and industrials.
This conference addresses the domains of networks and services, networks
of telecommunications, distributed systems and applications, design,
implementation, deployment and evaluation of software architectures,
applications, platforms and distributed systems.
The international conference CFIP/NOTERE is a bilingual forum
(French/English). It offers the possibility to exchange ideas and to
present recent works and results related to the above mentioned domains.
CFIP/NOTERE 2012 will include famous invited conferences, tutorials and
workshops. The conference will take place at the « IUT de Bayonne, site
de Montaury" -- ANGLET, France, at 5 km of the world famous city of
Biarritz.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of related topics:

- Service oriented architectures, web services, peer to peer, Cloud
computing, grid computing  and their applications
- Distributed systems and middleware, particularly those based on
objects, components, agents, including real time and embedded.
- Management of distributed information and management policies
- Distributed, collaborative, social networks and systems algorithms
- Modeling Languages or DSL dedicated to distributed systems
- Semantic approaches and ontologies to manage distributed systems
- Modeling, Formal and Semi-formal methods, and Tools for distributed
systems
- Context-aware, Self-adaptation, Self-reparation, and Self-*
- QoS, energy, reliability, scalability of distributed systems
- Privacy, trust and security in distributed systems
- Protocol engineering
- Evaluation and performance measures of networks
- Evaluation of the internet architecture, Internet of Things
- Green networking
- Autonomic networking
- Communication protocol and services engineering
- Metrology of graphs and networks
- Network planning, network sizing and resources allocation
- Ad-hoc networks, wireless sensor networks
- Networks of mobile systems, radio cognitive, and satellites
- Security and privacy
- Validation, Check and test (conformity, interoperability)
- Network Virtualization
- Architecture & routing in wireless sensor networks & mobile systems
- Algorithmic aspects of protocols and distributed applications

Important dates
--------------------------
· Manuscript submissions : 15/06/2012
· Notifications of manuscripts acceptance : 07/09/2012
· Final version deadline : 21/09/2012
- Conference : 29-31/10/2012

Chairs
---------
President: Philippe ROOSE (LIUPPA, UPPA)
Program Committee Chairs  Francine KRIEF (Labri, Bordeaux), Jean-Marc
PIERSON (IRIT, Toulouse), Responsable tutoriels/workshops :
Tutorial/Workshop chair : Romain ROUVOY (LIFL, Lille)

Steering committee
---------------------------
Richard CASTANET, Université de Bordeaux (France)
Ana CAVALLI, Télécom Sud Paris, Evry, (France)
Michel DIAZ, LAAS, Université de Toulouse (France)
Khalil DRIRA, LAAS, Université de Toulouse (France)
Stéphane FRENOT, INSA-Lyon (France)
Abdellatif OBAID, UQAM, Université du Québec à Montréal (Canada)
Philippe ROOSE, LIUPPA, UPPA (France)
Ahmed SERHROUCHNI, Telecom ParisTech (France)
Véronique VEQUE, Université Paris Sud (France)

TPC
-----
Pascal ANELLI, Université de la Réunion (France)
Nadjib BADACHE, USTHB (Algérie)
Thomas BEGIN, ENS Lyon (France)
Badr BENMAMMAR, Université Abou Bekr Belkaïd (Algérie)
Gregor BOCHMANN, University of Ottawa (Canada)
Abdelmadjid BOUABDALLAH, HEUDIASYC, Université de Technologie de
Compiègne (France)
Torsten BRAUN, Universität Bern (Suisse)
Arnaud CASTEIGTS, Université d'Ottawa (Canada)
Claude CHAUDET, Télécom ParisTech (France)
Dalila CHIADMI, UMI, Rabat (Maroc)
Georges DA COSTA, IRIT (France)
Ernesto DAMIANI, University of Milano (Italie)
Isabelle DEMEURE, Telecom ParisTech (France)
Noël DE PALMA, UJF (France)
Rachida DSSOULI, Concordia University (Canada)
Andrzej DUDA, LIG, INP-ENSIMAG (France)
Thierry ERNST, INRIA Paris-Rocquencourt (France)
Olivier FESTOR, INRIA Nancy-Grand Est (France)
Mounir FRIKHA, SupCom, Tunis (Tunisie)
Reinhard GOTZHEIN, University of Kaiserslautern (Allemagne)
Annie GRAVEY, Télécom Bretagne (France)
Isabelle GUERIN-LASSOUS, LIP, Université Lyon 1 (France)
Mohamed JEMNI, ESST,Tunis (Tunisie)
Farouk KAMOUN, Ecole Supérieure des Sciences Appliquées et de
Management (Tunisie)
Jean-Christophe LAPAYRE, University of Franche-Comté (France)
Maryline LAURENT, Télécom SudParis (France)
Laurent LEFEVRE, INRIA (France)
Frédéric LE MOUEL, CITI (France)
Zakaria MAAMAR, Zayed University (Emirats arabes unis)
Zoubir MAMMERI, IRIT (France)
Jean-Marc MENAUD, EMN (France)
Philippe MERLE, LIFL (France)
José NEUMAN DE SOUZA, Federal University of Ceará (Brésil)
Jean-Marc NICOD, University of Franche-Comté (France)
Jean-Jacques PANSIOT, LSIIT, Université de Strasbourg (France)
Congduc PHAM, LIUPPA (France)
Samuel PIERRE, Polytechnique Montréal (Canada)
Guy PUJOLLE, LIP6, Université Pierre et Marie Curie (France)
Bruno QUOITIN, Université de Mons (Belgique)
Patrick SENAC, ISAE (France)
Bruno SERICOLA, INRIA Rennes,Bretagne Atlantique (France)
David SIMPLOT-RYL, Université Lille1 (France)
François SPIES, LIFC, Université de Franche-Comté (France)
Jean-Yves TIGLI, Université de Nice Sophia Antipolis (France)
Samir TOHME, PRISM, Université Versailles (France)
Guillaume URVOY-KELLER, I3S,Université de Nice Sophia-Antipolis (France)
Roberto WILLRICH, Federal University of Santa Catarina (Brésil)

--
Philippe

|------------------------ Philippe ROOSE-------------------------|
|  LIUPPA - Equipe T2I                                           |
|  http://liuppa.univ-pau.fr                                     |
|IUT de Bayonne/LIUPPA-T2I                                       |
|2, Allée du Parc Montaury - 64600 Anglet - FRANCE               |
|phone:  [33] (0) 5 59 57 43 48    cell phone: 06 81 82 61 60    |
|Page d'accueil : http://www.iutbayonne.univ-pau.fr/~roose/      |
| La religion? Ce n'est pas ma tasse d'Athée  (Arnaud PISLARD)   |