[ecoop-info] CDVE2014 call for papers, Sept. 14-17, Seattle, USA

cdve .org cdve at cdve.org
Tue Dec 17 06:12:19 CET 2013

The 11th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization and
Engineering
Sept.14 - 17, 2014, Seattle, USA

The past CDVE conferences have been held mostly in Europe and a few times
in Asia. For the first time, CDVE2014 will be held on September 14 - 17,
2014 in Seattle, USA.

After a decade since our first conference,  we are now facing a completely
new computing landscape. Cloud technology, ubiquitous broadband Internet
access, the popularity of mobile devices, the big data, wide access to the
social networks, e-learning, e-business, e-health become the reality which
give us new opportunities and also new challenges. You are all welcome to
submit papers to the CDVE2014 conference for the new challenges in this new
computing landscape.
 The accepted papers will be published by Springer in their Lecture Notes
of Computer Science (LNCS) in Germany both in hard copy and e-book. The
authors will have temporal free access to the papers after the conference.
The prestigious CDVE conferences have been and still will be a unique place
to meet the experts and peer researchers in the world. The conference is
for the researchers, developers and practitioners in the cooperative
design, cooperative visualization, engineering and other cooperative
applications. Our conference authors are always from more than 20 countries
and all the continents. CDVE conferences are also famous in their colorful
and enjoyable social activities. You are invited to submit a paper and join
us. See http://www.cdve.org/cfpaper.html for the conference topics.

The important dates are:
Abstract submission:            Feb. 15, 2014
Full Paper submission:         April 1, 2014
Short Paper submission:     April 20, 2014
Notification of acceptance: May 20, 2014
Final camera ready paper due and registration for accepted paper authors :
June 15, 2014

September 14-17, 2014:  CDVE2014 conference in Seattle, USA

To contact CDVE 2014, please send mail to cdve2014 at cdve.org.<cdve2014 at cdve.org>

Email: cdve2014 at cdve.org
Web: http://www.cdve.org