[ecoop-info] CFP gemoc 2013 @ models -> extension deadline

Julien Deantoni julien.deantoni at polytech.unice.fr
Wed Jul 10 10:23:27 CEST 2013

Dear colleague,

The modeling language community is showing an increasing interest of
researchers and practitioners in discussing the challenges associated
with integrating multiple, heterogeneous modeling languages.

With the objective of encouraging collaborations and starting building a
community that is focused on solving the problems arising from such a
globalization of modeling languages, we are organizing a workshop in
MODELS 2013 (http://gemoc.org/gemoc2013/). Its goal is to share
experiences, problems and solutions on the joint use of multiple
modeling languages. This workshop will be the place where concrete
artifacts, ideas and opinions are exchanged and where we expect to
provide constructive feedback.

If you feel concerned, we would be glad to see you contributing to this
event by submitting  concrete artifacts (papers and models) that will be
shared and discussed during the workshop. Note that such artifacts could
be work-in-progress or well-established work but should really focus on
the integration of multiple, heterogeneous modeling languages. A program
committee is in charge of validating the adequacy of both papers and
artifacts in order to have the best idea exchange during the workshop.

important dates:

     * Submission deadline: July 15th, 2013 *July 22th, 2013*
     * Notification of acceptance: August 23rd, 2013
     * Workshop: September 29th, 2013 (afternoon)

Scientifically,
the gemoc 2013 workshop organizers.

PS: feel free to disseminate this information as you deem appropriate

--
Julien DeAntoni
Associate Professor