[ecoop-info] RCIS 2014 : call for Doctoral Consortium papers, Posters & Demos session and Tutorials

Charlotte Hug Charlotte.Hug at univ-paris1.fr
Sun Nov 24 23:00:17 CET 2013

Dear colleagues and friends,

Following up previous information on the RCIS 2014 conference, we would
like to draw your attention to the following specialized events that
will be part of the conference : the Doctoral Consortium, the Posters &
Demos session and the Tutorials.

*Doctoral Consortium*
Abstract submission deadline:    February 15, 2014
Paper submission deadline:    March 15, 2014
Notification to authors and registration opening:    April 19, 2014
Camera-ready copy submission deadline:    May 7, 2014

More info : http://www.rcis-conf.com/rcis2014/callDoctoral.php

*Posters and Demos*
Abstract submission deadline:    February 15, 2014
Posters and Demos submission deadline:    March 15, 2014
Notification to Authors and Registration Opening:    April 19, 2014
Camera-ready copies for all papers:    May 7, 2014

More info on Posters and Demos :
http://www.rcis-conf.com/rcis2014/callPostersAndDemos.php

*Tutorials*
Tutorial submission:    March 15th, 2014
Tutorial notification    April 19th, 2014

More info on Tutorials : http://www.rcis-conf.com/rcis2014/callTutorials.php

We hope to meet you in Marrakesh next spring !

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
suspect n'a ete trouve.