[ecoop-info] CFP: International Workshop on Enabling ICT for Smart Buildings
gerome.bovet at telecom-paristech.fr
Thu Nov 28 09:40:57 CET 2013
Please consider to contribute to and/or forward to the appropriate groups the following opportunity to submit and publish original scientific results to ICT-SB 2014.
The submission deadline is January 28, 2014.
Accepted papers will be published by Elsevier and included in the ANT-2014 proceedings.
============== ICT-SB 2014 | Call for Papers ===============
CALL FOR PAPERS
ICT-SB 2014, International Workshop on Enabling ICT for Smart Buildings will be held in conjunction with the 5th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT-2014) http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/ant-14/
June 2 - 5, 2014 - Hasselt, Belgium
General page: http://ictsb2014.wattict.com
Submission deadline: January 28, 2014
The topics suggested by the conference can be discussed in term of concepts, state of the art, research, standards, implementations, running experiments, applications, and industrial case studies. Authors are invited to submit complete unpublished papers, which are not under review in any other conference or journal.
ICT-SB 2014 Topics (topics and submission details: see CfP on the site)
- Technologies for integration of embedded computers, wired or wireless sensor networks, every-day appliances, smart gateways, and building network protocols
- Real‐time communication with physical objects (e.g., syndication, streaming, Web push mechanisms)
- Sensor and actuator resources discovery, search, composition, and physical mashups
- Use of semantic technologies to describe building resources and to facilitate the interaction between sensors and actuators, e.g. ontologies, embedded metadata, microdata, microformats, and context
- Security, privacy, access control, and sharing of resources and data inside buildings
- Distributed computing and sensing approaches in the context of constrained devices
- Automation of buildings using open and standardized technologies, for example Internet of Things and Web of Things
- End user applications, use-cases, deployments, and evaluations of ICT systems in the context of Smart Homes, Smart Buildings and Smart Neighborhood
- Modeling technologies for energy efficiency in buildings and indoor environment comfort
Conference Dates: 2 - 5 June 2014
Paper Submission Deadline: January 28, 2014
Paper Acceptance Notification: March 1st, 2014
Camera-Ready Manuscript Deadline: April 1st, 2014
Gérôme BOVET, Telecom ParisTech, France
(gerome.bovet at telecom-paristech.fr)
Jean HENNEBERT, University of Fribourg, Switzerland
(jean.hennebert at unifr.ch)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecoop-info