[ecoop-info] CFP: SQM 2014 - International Workshop on Software Quality and Maintainability @ CSMR-WCRE 2014
l.bergmans at sig.eu
Tue Oct 15 16:07:26 CEST 2013
CALL FOR PAPERS SQM 2014 - International Workshop on Software Quality and Maintainability
SQM 2014, the 8th International Workshop on Software Quality and Maintainability will be collocated with CSMR-WCRE 2014 in Antwerp, Belgium on Monday, 3 February 2014. The key concept and aim of this workshop is to give the opportunity to researchers to present their original work and to practitioners to relate their experiences on issues pertaining to system quality and maintainability and how to bridge the gap between end user expectations, business requirements, vendor performance, and engineering constraints. There are no restrictions regarding the background of the participants. Both researchers and practitioners are welcomed.
We solicit submissions on research articles, empirical studies, industry practices and experiences (success or failure) with: Software quality attributes and quality requirements; Software economics and technical debt; Software measurement and metrics; Software maintainability and traceability; Software quality assessment; Software quality standards and compliance; Software quality certification; Estimation, prediction, evolution and trends for all of the above.
Both short position papers or long papers are accepted. Submission is through EasyChair [https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sqm2014]. Acceptance will be on the basis of peer review by an international programme committee.
• Abstract submission: November 12, 2013
• Paper submission: November 17, 2013
• Acceptance notification: December 2, 2013
• Early registration: December 7, 2013
• Camera ready submission: January 10, 2014
• Workshop: February 3, 2014
• Lodewijk Bergmans, Software Improvement Group, The Netherlands, l.bergmans at sig.eu
• Tom Mens, University of Mons, Belgium, tom.mens at umons.ac.be
• Steven Raemaekers, Software Improvement Group, The Netherlands, s.raemaekers at sig.eu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecoop-info