[ecoop-info] Call for paper : International Workshop on Wireless Networks and Energy Saving Techniques In conjunction with the 5th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT-2014)
Amira Abdel Magid
am_abdelmagid at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 01:30:18 CET 2013
Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.
* Submission due: 10 January, 2014.
* Notification of acceptance: 15 March, 2014.
International Workshop on Wireless Networks and Energy Saving Techniques (WNTEST) in conjunction with the 5th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT-2014).
Place and Time : Hasselt, Belgium (2-5 June 2014)
Workshop Website : http://rabieramadan.org/WNTEST-2014/
Submission Link : https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=wntest2014
The International Workshop on Wireless Networks and Energy Saving Techniques (WNTEST-2014) provides an international forum on the advances in the wireless networks and utilization of Techniques that will be held in Hasselt, Belgium (2-5 June 2014) in conjunction with the 5th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks, and Technologies (ANT-2014).
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
* Energy efficient Wireless and Mobile Network Architecture
* Energy-efficiency in vehicular networks
* Energy Efficient Wireless Ad Hoc and Mesh Networks
* Energy Efficient Wireless Personal Area Networks
* Energy Efficient Wireless Local Area Networks
* Energy Efficient Wireless Sensor Networks
* Energy Efficient Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks
* Energy Efficient Optical Wireless Access Networks
* Energy Efficient Mobile Computing and Wireless Communications
* Future Wireless Networks and Protocols
* Multimedia Communications and energy efficient Services
* Congestion handling and Admission Control with efficient energy management
* Wireless MAC Protocols: Design and Analysis for energy saving
* Quality of Service Provisioning
* Wireless Network Trust, Privacy and Security with efficient energy treatment
* Cross-Layer Design and Adaptation for energy management
* Radio Resource Management for best energy utilization
* Mobility, Handoff and Location Management for efficient energy saving
· Performance Modeling and Evaluation based energy management
* Wireless Networks and energy efficient data handling
All workshop accepted papers will be printed in the ANT-2014 conference proceedings published by Elsevier Science in the open-accessProcedia Computer Science series (on-line). Procedia Computer Sciences is hosted on www.Elsevier.com and on Elsevier content platform ScienceDirect (http://www.sciencedirect.com), and will be freely available worldwide. All papers in Procedia will also be indexed by Thomson Reuters' Conference Proceeding Citation Index http://thomsonreuters.com/conference-proceedings-citation-index/. The papers will contain linked references, XML versions and citable DOI numbers. You will be able to provide a hyperlink to all delegates and direct your conference website visitors to your proceedings. All accepted papers will also be indexed in DBLP (http://dblp.uni-trier.de/). The selective outstanding papers presented at the workshop, after further revision, will be considered for publication in journals special issues at
Rabie A. Ramadan
E-mail: rabie at rabieramadan.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecoop-info