[ecoop-info] CFP: The International Workshop on Privacy and Security in HealthCare 2014 (PSCare14)

Mohamed rasslan mrasslan at alumni.concordia.ca
Fri Apr 25 20:39:46 CEST 2014

Dears,

It gives me honor to invite you to submit your work to The
International Workshop on Privacy and Security in HealthCare 2014
(PSCare14), Halifax, Canada, 22-25 September 2014. I highly appreciate
your acceptance and cooperation. PSCare14 workshop URL:
https://sites.google.com/site/pscare14/

Please note that the date for submission for PSCare14 has been extended:

Important Dates
------------------

- Paper Submission Due:       May 16, 2014 (Extended)

- Acceptance Notification:      June 24, 2014

- Final Manuscript Due:         July 17, 2014

Please encourage your colleagues to submit papers and please consider
submitting a paper yourself.

The International Workshop on Privacy and Security in HealthCare 2014
(PSCare14) is an international forum dedicated to the advancement of
the theory and practical implementation of Privacy and Security in
HealthCare. PSCare14 intends to provide the state-of-the-art
technologies in the broad areas of privacy and security techniques in
healthcare to industry, researchers, physicians, engineers, and
students. PSCare14 will be held in Halifax, Canada (22-25 September
2014) in conjunction with the 4th International Conference on Current
and Future Trends of Information and Communication Technologies in
Healthcare (ICTH-2014). ICTH-2014
URL:http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/icth-14/

Best Regards,
Mohamed Raslan, Ph.D.