[ecoop-info] CfP SPLC'14: deadlines approaching!
mathieu.acher at irisa.fr
Tue Feb 11 11:08:06 CET 2014
The deadlines for SPLC'14 are approaching!
Around two months for sending a full, short or vision paper in research and
You'll then get a chance to visit the very nice city of Florence (Italy) as
well as to attend the premier forum dedicated to software product lines.
Do not hesitate to widespread the call for papers to all your colleagues,
PhD students, post-docs!
More details are enclosed below or available online:
SPLC'14 - 18th International Software Product Line Conference
Florence, Italy, September 15-19, 2014
PRELIMINARY CALL FOR PAPERS
SPLC is the premier forum for practitioners, researchers and educators to
present and discuss the most recent ideas, innovations, trends,
experiences, and concerns in the area of software product lines and
software product family engineering. SPLC'14 will have two main tracks:
RESEARCH TRACK: Papers on original results of conceptual, theoretical,
empirical and experimental research; emerging technical and business
directions, future trends and outstanding challenges.
INDUSTRY TRACK: Papers on experiences of adopting and applying product line
methods in practice; strategic, business and organizational aspects of
product line engineering.
RESEARCH TRACK CHAIRS
Patrick Heymans (PReCISE, Belgium)
Julia Rubin (IBM Research, Israel)
CALL FOR PAPERS - RESEARCH TRACK
We invite high quality submissions describing original and unpublished
results in all areas related to software product line engineering.
The topics include but are not limited to:
* Product line design and variability management
* Product line evolution and life-cycle
* Validation and verification
* Business, organizational, and process issues
* Non-functional aspects of product line development
* Multi product lines, product lines of product lines
* Open source systems
* Software ecosystems and supply chains
* Incremental development of product lines
* Non-traditional applications of product line concepts
INDUSTRY TRACK CHAIRS
Krzysztof Czarnecki (Univ. of Waterloo, Canada)
Deepak Dhungana (Siemens AG, Austria)
CALL FOR PAPERS - INDUSTRY TRACK
Industrial participation is and has always been a strong aspect of SPLC and
the upcoming event will be no exception to this tradition. So we invite
your contributions to discuss challenges, innovations and solutions to
concrete industrial applications of software product line engineering tools
The topics include but are not limited to:
* Introducing PLE to an organization
* Business ecosystems around product line engineering
* Process issues, e.g. combining PLE with agile processes
* Scoping of product/solution portfolios and assets
* Product line architectures, design, validation and assessment
* Variability implementation techniques
* Variability management in and between all stages of the life-cycle
* Guidance and governance product line engineering tools and methods
* Product line testing
* Version and configuration management
For both tracks, we invite the following two categories of contributions:
1. Full papers describing original results of conceptual, theoretical,
empirical, or experimental research. The papers in this category must rely
on theoretical and/or empirical evaluation.
2. Short/Vision papers describing emerging technical or business
directions, future trends, emerging ideas or outstanding challenges along
with possible approaches for resolving them.
Page limit is 10 pages for full papers and 5 pages for short/vision papers.
All submissions must be in English and follow the ACM SIGS proceedings
format (see http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates).
Each submitted paper will be reviewed by at least three members of the
respective SPLC 2014 program committee. Accepted papers will be published
in the ACM-ICPS.
Please submit your paper electronically in the PDF format:
Submission of a paper implies a firm commitment that at least one of the
authors will attend the conference and present the work in case the paper
Abstracts Submission: April 4, 2014
Paper Submission: April 11, 2014
Notification: June 6, 2014
Camera-Ready Copy: June 30, 2014
Workshops, Tutorials, Panels, Tools and Demonstrations, Doctoral Symposium,
Nominations for the Hall of Fame.
The various calls for proposals will follow shortly.
For more information please visit the conference page at:
Dr. Mathieu ACHER, Associate Professor
INRIA / University of Rennes I, France (DiverSE team)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecoop-info