[ecoop-info] DEADLINE: January 31, 2014

Bertram Fronhöfer Bertram.Fronhoefer at tu-dresden.de
Thu Jan 9 14:41:56 CET 2014

Dear all,

I'd like to draw your attention to the fact that fresh Erasmus Mundus
scholarships are available for Non-European AND European students who
enrol in our European Master's Program in Computational Logic in the
fall of 2014. The deadline for application is 31 January, 2014. More
details are given below. In particular, I'd like to draw your attention
to the fact that we are able to provide grants to EU-students for doing
their project at the National ICT of Australia (NICTA).

Please spread this information as wide as possible among friends and
colleagues, at your old universities and the places, where you currently
live and work.

Many thanks -- Steffen

The European Master's Program in Computational Logic

We are glad to announce to you the possibility to join our European
Master's Program of Computational Logic. This program is offered jointly
at the Free-University of Bozen-Bolzano in Italy, the Technische
Universität Dresden in Germany, the Universidade Nova de Lisboa in
Portugal and the Technische Universität Wien in Austria. Within this
program you have the choice to study at two /three of the four European
universities. In addition, you can do your project work at the National
ICT of Australia (NICTA). You will graduate with a MSc in Computer
Science and obtain a joint degree. Information on the universities and
the program including the application procedure is provided here:

http://www.emcl-study.eu/home.html

Language of instruction is English. Tuition fees are 3.000 EUR (for
non-European students) and 1.000 (for European students) per year.

We would like to draw your attention to the ERASMUS-MUNDUS scholarship
program. The ERASMUS-MUNDUS consortium offers 2-year scholarships up to
48.000 EUR for non-EU students and up to 23.000 EUR for EU students of
our European Master's Program in Computational Logic.

More information on the scholarship program is available from:

http://www.emcl-study.eu/fileadmin/emcl_booklet_tree/ma_em_grant.html

Do not hesitate to contact us  if you have any further questions.

Kind regards -- Steffen Hölldobler

Prof. Dr. Steffen Hoelldobler
International Center for Computational Logic
Technische Universität Dresden
01062 Dresden, Germany

phone: [+49](351)46 33 83 40
fax: [+49](351)46 33 83 42