[ecoop-info] I4CS call for paper

Hacene Fouchal Hacene.Fouchal at univ-reims.fr
Wed Jan 22 22:22:54 CET 2014

------ Apologizes for multiple cross copies

================================= CALL FOR PAPER ==================================
=== 14th International Conference on Innovations for Community Services
=== I4CS 2014
=== Reims, France, June 4-6, 2014
===
=== Conferencehttp://www.i4cs-conference.org/
=== Submissionhttps://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=i4cs
=== Contactmailto:info at i4cs-conference.org

"Technologies for Everyone" is the motto of the 14th International Conference on Innovations for Community Services (I4CS), to be held in Reims/France from June 4 till 6, 2014, dedicated to challenging aspects around modern community systems. The I4CS is a direct follower of the former "International Conference on Innovative Internet Community Systems" (I2CS).

Due to the rapid evolution of web technologies and rich mobile Internet devices, ICT support for communities is possible on the next quality level. In search of innovative solutions, multi-disciplinary collaboration among researchers, service providers and industry partners is essential to invent novel Community Services.

I4CS aims to bring together researchers from many scientific areas.  The conference will address recent advances in theory and practice a wide range of aspects of Internet Community Services: Foundations, technology and applications as well as socializations. The main objective is to show how community services can be used in many areas and how they have been deployed. The conference topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:

Technology -- Distributed architectures and frameworks
?  Infrastructure and models for community services
?  Data structures and management in community systems
?  Community self-organization in ad-hoc environments
?  Search, information retrieval and distributed ontologies
?  Smart world models and cloud computing

Applications -- Communities on the move
?  Social networks and open collaboration
?  Social and business aspects of user generated content
?  Recommender solutions and expert profiles
?  Context and location awareness
?  Browser application and smartphone app implementation

Socialization -- Ambient work and living
?  eHealth challenges and ambient assisted living
?  Intelligent transport systems and connected vehicles
?  Smart energy and home control
?  Social gaming and cyber physical systems
?  Security, identity and privacy protection

Call for Contributions
----------------------
I4CS solicits submissions of unpublished papers presenting research results, industrial experiences and applications, as well as detailed specifications of open problems.

Electronic submission is required. Full papers of no more than 8 pages following the IEEE double column format, and written in English should be submitted as PDF files using the EasyChair conference management system, available viahttps://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=i4cs

All submitted papers will be subject to a double reviewing process by the program committee.

All accepted contributions will be included in the proceedings of the I4CS 2014 which will be included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library pending approval by IEEE. Authors whose papers have been accepted and presented at the conference will be invited to submit their extended and revised papers to the special issues of "Studia informatica universalis".

Important dates
Paper submission:      March 25, 2014
Author notification:   April 20, 2014
Early registration:    April 25, 2014
Camera-ready copies:   May 5, 2014
Conference date:       June 4-6, 2014

Hacene Fouchal
Conference Chair of the 14th I4CS 2014
CReSTIC Lab and Departement de Mathematiques et Informatique
Université de Reims Champagne Ardenne
Moulin de la Housse -  BP 1039 - 51687 Reims
Tel :  +33 (0)3 26 91 32 99
Mob: +33 (0)6 12 58 02 53
E-Mail:Hacene.Fouchal at univ-reims.fr
Web:http://crestic.univ-reims.fr