[ecoop-info] RCIS 2014 : call for Papers, Doctoral Consortium Papers, Posters & Demos session and Tutorials

Charlotte Hug Charlotte.Hug at univ-paris1.fr
Thu Jan 30 13:27:30 CET 2014

Dear colleagues and friends,

We would like to remind you that the deadline for the abstract paper
submission to the Eighth IEEE International Conference on Research
Challenges in Information Science (RCIS 2014) is February 15, 2014
(final submission is February 22).

We would like to draw your attention to the following specialized events
that will be part of the conference : the Doctoral Consortium, the
Posters and Demos session and the Tutorials.

All the calls and deadlines are available on the website :
http://rcis-conf.com/rcis2014/

We are looking forward to receiving your paper and meeting you in
Marrakesh !

The RCIS 2014 Conference Committee

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
suspect n'a ete trouve.