[ecoop-info] CDVE2014 Call for papers, Deadline April 1, 2014. The 11th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering

cdve 2014 cdve2014 at cdve.org
Fri Mar 7 03:39:01 CET 2014

Dear Colleague,

It is our pleasure to inform you that the CDVE2014 conference will be held
in USA for the first time after 10 conferences in Europe and Asia. You are
welcome to submit papers and join us!

CDVE conference is famous for its very specific focus on cooperative
applications, its quality proceedings and very enjoyable and memorable
social events with wonderful food! To publish papers in our conference will
have a high visibility. You will also make friends with researchers from
many European countries and other places in the world.

To know the conference, check our webpage on
http://www.cdve.org<http://www.cdve.org/cfpaper.html>
.

All the accepted papers will be published by Springer in Lecture Notes in
Computer Science (LNCS) with indices of ISI Web of Science, EI Engineering
index, ACM digital library, dblp etc.

In addition, the accepted papers will have the chance to expand and enter
the SCI indexed journals. Currently the "Concurrent Engineering" Journal
already decided to publish a special issue for CDVE2014. Opportunities of
entering other SCI journals will also be available soon.

Seattle is a high tech area with very active research, development, and
start-up activities. It is rich in its cultural activities.  Seattle is the
home of Microsoft, Amazon, Boeing and the University of Washington. It has
a great landscape with beautiful lakes, volcano mountains and by the
Pacific Ocean. It is considered one of the most suitable cities to live in
US. September is one of the best months to visit Seattle area.

Please feel free to forward this call.

We look forward to meeting you in Seattle, September!

CDVE2014
--

The 11th International Conference on
Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering
Sept.14 - 17, 2014, Seattle, USA
Email: cdve2014 at cdve.org
Web: http://www.cdve.org