[ecoop-info] [CfP] ESSOS 2015: demo session - deadline: Oct 24th

COMPAGNA, Luca luca.compagna at sap.com
Thu Oct 16 17:19:29 CEST 2014

[Apologies for multiple copies of this announcement]

This year we are planning to include a demonstration session in the ESSOS symposium. If you are working on practical solutions to industrial-relevant problems in key areas of ESSOS, consider disseminating about your experience at our demonstration session.

If you are interested please send me an email (Luca Compagna, luca.compagna at sap.com<mailto:luca.compagna at sap.com?Subject=ESSOS%202015%20-%20demo%20session:%20%3CYour%20title%3E>) with a short description of the demo you would like to present. Details can be found on the ESSOS call-for-papers (https://distrinet.cs.kuleuven.be/events/essos/2015/calls-papers.html). Below I report the main guidelines. Deadline is October 24th. If you have any question/comment, please feel free to come back to me.

Demo presentation (short description, max 4 pages, not published in ESSOS proceedings) - May shortly describe (i) the overall problem, (ii) the architecture underlying the system demonstrated, and (iii) one or more use case scenarios that present how the audience will gain an understanding of the underlying technology. Submissions will be evaluated based on the motivation of the work behind the use of the system to be demonstrated and its novelty. Demo presentations will not be included in the formal proceeding of ESSOS.

Looking forward to receiving your proposals.
Best regards,
luca