[ecoop-info] POSTDOC position at NOVA LINCS Lisbon (background in Programming Languages and Tools)

Luis Caires lcaires at fct.unl.pt
Mon Aug 10 14:02:09 CEST 2015

Dear all,

We would like to announce a post doc / research associate position at
NOVA Laboratory for Computer Science and Informatics (Lisbon) for
candidates with a strong background in topics such as programming
languages, programming language design and implementation, software
verification, and program analysis. The successful candidate will join
a just launched project on new programming models, incremental
verification techniques, and programming environments for the
interactive / live construction of trustworthy web/cloud applications.

Please contact me (lcaires(at)fct.unl.pt) for additional information
about the position and project. More information at:

http://nova-lincs.di.fct.unl.pt/open-positions/position-4

Best regards,

Luis Caires

--
Best regards,

Luis Caires
Head of Department
Director of NOVA Laboratory for Computer Science and Informatics
Departamento de Informática
FCT Universidade Nova de Lisboa
http://ctp.di.fct.unl.pt/~lcaires