[ecoop-info] SESoS 2015: @ ICSE - Call for Participation

Paris Avgeriou paris at cs.rug.nl
Fri Mar 6 13:25:36 CET 2015

SESoS 2015 - Third International Workshop on Software Engineering for
Systems-of-Systems http://sesos2015.icmc.usp.br/
at ICSE 2015 http://2015.icse-conferences.org/
Florence, Italy, May 17 2015

We are pleased to announce the program for the workshop, featuring a
keynote from Rick Kazman (SEI), as well as a number of presentations on
architectures, models and quality aspects of Systems of Systems. SESoS
will provide a forum for software engineering researchers and
practitioners to exchange ideas and experiences, analyze research and
development issues, discuss promising solutions, and propose inspiring
visions for the future. In this third edition, the workshop will focus
on discussing and establishing the theoretical foundations for the SoS
Software Engineering domain, to pave the way for a more structured
community effort. The program is available at
http://sesos2015.icmc.usp.br/Workshop.php

We would be very happy if you could join us in Florence and contribute
to the discussions and community building.

Workshop Organizers
Flavio Oquendo, IRISA – Univ. of South Brittany, France
Paris Avgeriou, University of Groningen, The Netherlands
Carlos E. Cuesta, Rey Juan Carlos University, Spain
Khalil Drira, LAAS-CNRS – University of Toulouse, France
Elisa Yumi Nakagawa and José Carlos Maldonado, University of São Paulo,
Brazil
Andrea Zisman, The Open University, UK