[ecoop-info] PhD and post-doc positions @ETH
peter.mueller at inf.ethz.ch
Wed May 27 10:13:56 CEST 2015
The Chair of Programming Methodology<http://www.pm.inf.ethz.ch/> at ETH Zurich is recruiting PhD students and post-docs for several projects on program verification, static program analysis, and testing. An overview of our current projects is available on our research page<http://www.pm.inf.ethz.ch/research.html>, but we are always interested in exploring new directions.
Key requirements for successful applications:
* Strong commitment to research
* Interest in combining theory and practice
* For PhD students: excellent M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or in a related subject with a strong Computer Science component
* For post-docs: publications in top conferences or journals
* Proficiency in English and excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Applications and questions should be sent to Mrs. Marlies Weissert at jobs-pm at inf.ethz.ch<mailto://firstname.lastname@example.org>. The application should include a CV and a description of research interests. We will consider applications until the positions are filled. The start date is negotiable.
More details about the positions:
* PhD and post-doc positions are fully funded and have an attractive salary and social benefits.
* Full scholarships are available for outstanding B.Sc. students interested in the PhD.
* ETH has one of the top computer science departments in the world: CS University Rankings<http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/faculty-rankings/engineering-and-technology/2015>
* Zurich is consistently ranked among the top destinations in the world for quality of life
* General information on doctoral studies at ETH is available at www.inf.ethz.ch/education/ds<http://www.inf.ethz.ch/doctorate.html>
More information about the ecoop-info