[ecoop-info] Final Call for Papers: MTD 15

Paris Avgeriou paris at cs.rug.nl
Thu May 28 17:10:16 CEST 2015

The Seventh International Workshop on Managing Technical Debt is coming
to Bremen, Germany, during the week of September 29 in conjunction with
ICSME 2015. This is the final call for submissions as our deadline is
June 12, 2015.

We seek papers on practical experience with technical debt and
approaches that attempt to answer questions related to technical debt.
All submitted papers must conform to the IEEE Conference Publishing
Services (CPS) formatting instructions, and must not exceed 8 pages for
all text, inclusive of figures, tables, and appendices, with up to
one additional page for references only. All submissions must be in
PDF. Submit your paper electronically via EasyChair. We invite
submissions of papers in any areas related to the themes and goals of
the workshop in the following categories:
• Research papers, describing innovative and significant original
research in the field
• Industrial papers, describing industrial experience, case studies,
challenges, problems, and solutions
In either category, we look for long papers (8 pages), describing mature
results, and short papers (4 pages), describing emerging results and
future trends.

More info at the workshop home page,
http://www.sei.cmu.edu/community/td2015/ , or submit your paper
electronically via EasyChair
<https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mtd15>.

Neil Ernst, Software Engineering Institute, USA

Paris Avgeriou, University of Groningen, the Netherlands

Philippe Kruchten, University of British Columbia, Canada