[ecoop-info] Call for participation to a workshop on Live Adaptations of Software SYstems

Kim Mens kim.mens at unamur.be
Mon Nov 23 18:06:49 CET 2015

Dear,

As a member of the organising committee of the Modularity’16 workshop on Live Adaptations of Software SYstems (LASSY 2016 <https://www.scss.tcd.ie/~cardozon/lassy/lassy16.html>), I would like to invite you to consider submitting a paper to our workshop. The objective of the workshop is to create a discussion and collaboration space for researchers working on the problem of live, dynamic and context-oriented software adaptation and evolution from different research angles (such as: programming languages; requirements engineering; software and service composition mechanisms; hot software updates; context-aware databases; software architecture, middleware and services; dynamic software variability; dynamic software product lines; human, sociological and ethical factors; user interface adaptation; security and privacy aspects of dynamic adaptation; self-adaptive systems; inconsistency management of dynamically adaptive systems; context representation and discovery; and so on). If you are interested in the topic of live software adaptation from any of these angles, we believe that our workshop may present a suitable outlet for your work and a good opportunity to come together with other researchers working on related research topics from different perspectives. Accepted papers will be published in the ACM Digital Library <http://dl.acm.org/>. Furthermore, selected contributions of the highest quality may be invited to submit an extension of their work as a chapter to an upcoming book on context-oriented software engineering from different perspectives. In case you would be interested in joining our workshop, please visit our webpage for more information: https://www.scss.tcd.ie/~cardozon/lassy/lassy16.html <https://www.scss.tcd.ie/~cardozon/lassy/lassy16.html>. The workshop will be held on 14 or 15 March 2016 and the deadline for paper submission is January 8, 2016. The exact call for papers is available on the website.

Friendly greetings,

Kim Mens,
on behalf of the LASSY 2016 organizing committee.