[ecoop-info] Reminder: CDVE2016 full paper deadline approaching

cdve 2 cdve2 at cdve.org
Wed Apr 6 13:49:03 CEST 2016

CDVE2016 call for papers  www.cdve.org

CDVE2016 conference full paper submission deadline is coming soon. You are
welcome to submit full papers up to 8 pages. See our call for papers page
for more details.

The deadline for submitting the full paper is April 15, 2016.  The short
paper deadline is April 20.

The 13th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization and
Engineering -CDVE2016 will be held  on Oct. 24 - 27, 2016, in the beautiful
city Sydney, Australia

Your paper should dress one of the major topics in the call for paper
themes. Our conference is focused on the "cooperative", "concurrent",
"integration" aspects of the design, visualization, engineering and any
other applications that these main aspects are emphasized. The paper should
be original and has not been submitted to other conferences and journals.
You do not have to submit an abstract to submit a full paper. You should
submit your full paper directly to the Easychair system. See paper
submission page for how to submit.

All the accepted papers (full and short) will be published in the
proceedings by Springer on their Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
In addition, our selected papers have been and will be published in some
journals including SCI indexed journals including some IEEE transaction
journal special issues.

All the accepted and published papers will be indexed by  EI, ISI Web of
Science,ACM Digital Library, dblp,Google Scholar, IO-port,  MathSciNet,
Scopus, Zentralblatt MATH. Please feel free to forward this call for
papers.

We look forward to meeting you in Sydney!

--
The 13th International Conference on
Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering
Oct. 24-27, 2016,
Sydney, Australia
http://www.cdve.org