[ecoop-info] 2 lecturer positions at Aston University in the UK

Bencomo, Nelly n.bencomo at aston.ac.uk
Thu Sep 1 09:36:29 CEST 2016

Hi there!

Do you want to work with us at Aston University?

We are growing! We are offering two lecturer positions at Aston University as part of our plans to expand our CS group. Good time to join us if you want to push your visions further! We are looking for creative and dynamic people.

Check these links for further details:

1. We are looking for dynamic candidates from any area of Computer Science: https://jobs.aston.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=R160341 Send me a message if you need more info about this one.

2. We are looking for dynamic candidates to work in the System Analysis Research Institute -SARI -http://www.aston.ac.uk/eas/research/groups/institute-of-systems-analytics/ - particularly in the field of Information Visualisation.) The one is offer at https://jobs.aston.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=R160314 (see link to get the contact details)

Apply by Sunday 25 September 2016

Best Wishes,

Nelly
Nelly Bencomo
Lecturer in Computer Science – Aston  University, UK
email: nelly at acm.org
http://www.nellybencomo.me
ALICE: Aston Lab for Intelligent Collectives Engineering
http://alice.aston.ac.uk/

Address:  School of Engineering and Applied Science, MB212C,  Aston University,  B4 7ET, Birmingham, UK