[ecoop-info] Call for Papers - AutoProof Workshop 2016 - Toulouse area, France

Alexandr Naumchev a.naumchev at innopolis.ru
Tue Sep 6 12:04:12 CEST 2016

AutoProof Workshop 2016 - APW 2016
Toulouse area, France

This first AutoProof workshop is intended to discuss the state of AutoProof technology (http://se.inf.ethz.ch/research/autoproof/), needs for improvement and current advances. The workshop is results-focused rather than publication-focused; on the basis of the results we may propose a post-event proceedings volume.
The keynote will be given by Rustan Leino.
The AutoProof technology pursues the idea of "Verification As a Matter Of Course": making full-fledged verification an integral part of the development process. Based on Eiffel and Boogie, it supports an "auto-active" style of verification where users interactively add the necessary mechanism to permit a full proof.

We invite you to submit your contributions according to the following schedule.

Call for Papers
Paper Submission Due: 15 September 2016
Acceptance Notification: 20 September 2016

Workshop Website: https://sites.google.com/site/autoproofworkshop2016/

Looking forward to your contributions.

Best regards,
Alexandr Naumchev