[ecoop-info] ICPC 2018 Call for Papers!

Johannes Hofmeister Johannes.Hofmeister at Uni-Passau.De
Wed Jan 31 12:23:08 CET 2018

Dear Software Engineering Community,

Greetings from the IEEE/ACM International Conference on Program Comprehension 2018 (ICPC 2018), taking place Sun 27 - Mon 28 May 2018 in Gothenburg, Sweden. We are co-located with ICSE 2018.

We invite you to submit papers and talks for our tracks:

 - Technical Research
 - Early Research Achievement
 - Tool Demonstration
 - Industry

Submit your abstracts for the Technical Research track by Wed 31 Jan 2018 (*).
Submit author list and titles, ideally with abstract to the Industry track by Fri 2 Feb 2018 (*).

Submit your papers by Tue 6 Feb 2018 (Technical Research Track) and Fri 9 Feb 2018 (Industry).

Submit abstracts for Tool Demos and Early Research Achievements by Sun 11 Feb 2018.

You can find a detailed overview here:

https://conf.researchr.org/dates/icpc-2018

The IEEE/ACM International Conference on Program Comprehension (ICPC) is the premier venue for work in the area of program comprehension. It encompasses both human activities for comprehending the software and technologies for supporting such comprehension. ICPC 2018 promises to provide a quality forum for researchers and practitioners from academia, industry, and government to present and to discuss state-of-the-art results and best practices in the field of program comprehension.

Visit our Website for more details:
https://conf.researchr.org/home/icpc-2018

You can find and contact us on Twitter and Facebook! Follow and Share!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICPCConf2018
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ICPCConf2018/

*) We sincerely apologize for the late notice. The undergrad student we had animated to post the CfP was born in 2000+ and when we asked him to post the CfP to some mailing lists, he gave us a blank stare and asked what a mailing list was