[ecoop-info] 13 PhD available positions in ICT at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia

Giacomo Cabri giacomo.cabri at unimore.it
Tue May 29 16:08:49 CEST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

We are glad to announce that 13 PhD positions are available within the
International Doctorate School in Information and Communication
Technologies - ICT (www.ict.unimore.it <http://www.ict.unimore.it>) of
the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia - UNIMORE (Italy),promoted by
the department of Engineering "Enzo Ferrari"
(http://www.ingmo.unimore.it/site/en/home.html).The duration of the
course is three years.

The Call is available
athttps://www.unimore.it/didattica/doctorate.html?ID=1050.

Of the 13 PhD available positions, 9 are covered by scholarships for a
period of three years and 1 is reserved for employees of the Company
specified in the Call (industrial doctorate), 3 positions without
scholarship.

The deadline for application is 07/06/2018 at 13:00 (Italian time, +2GMT).

The PhD Course offers the following three curricula: Computer
engineering and science; Electronics and telecommunications; Industrial
Applications of ICT. The Industrial Applications of ICT curriculum is
inside the Doctoral School in “E4E (Engineering for Economics –
Economics for Engineering)”.

Research Scope and topic of interest are available
atwww.ict.unimore.it/ResearchTopics.asp
<http://www.ict.unimore.it/ResearchTopics.asp>.

Scolarships and Benefits:

The annual amount of a study scholarship is € 15.343,28 (barring
subsequent regulatory amendments)

and is subject to the I.N.P.S. social security contribution under the
separate management fund.

Study scholarships are automatically renewed when PhD students continue
in the following year, unless a motivated ruling to the contrary is made
by the Teaching Committee. Study scholarships will be paid in monthly
deferred instalments.

For more details, see Article 9 of the Call.

Candidates, if in possession of the provided requirements, can apply to
Er.GO - Regional Agency for the Right to Higher Education (www.er-go.it
<http://www.er-go.it>) for the following benefits:

- Scholarships granted by abovementioned Regional Agency (financial aid
with admission by ranking list);

- Accommodation facilities (with free admission, with admission by
ranking list, with free admission for non-resident students “Fuorisede”);

- Subsidies for catering service (with assisted admission).

For more details, see Article 10 of the Call.

If you know good students potentially interested in applying for a
position in our PhD programme, could you please forward them these
information?

Thanks a lot again for your help.

Best regards,

ICT coordinator (coordinatore_ict at unimore.it)