[ecoop-info] Special Issue on Data Driven Computational Intelligence for Scientific Programming

Juan Carlos Preciado jcpreciado at unex.es
Thu Oct 4 12:56:47 CEST 2018

(Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email)

Dear colleagues and friends, we are glad to announce the call for papers
<https://www.hindawi.com/journals/sp/si/326790/cfp/> for the special issue
on *Data Driven Computational Intelligence for Scientific Programming*. Please
kindly forward this CFP to those who may be interested. We would like to
cordially invite you to submit your work to this special issue.

*Journal*: Scientific Programming
*Impact Factor* (2017): 1.344 Q2 (Computer Science, Software Engineering)
*Submission Deadline* Friday, 15 February 2019
*Publication Date* July 2019
The overall aim of this special issue is to collect state-of-the-art
research findings on the latest developments, as well as up-to-date issues
and challenges in the field of computational intelligence applied to
scientific programming. Proposed submissions should be original,
unpublished, and novel in-depth research that makes significant
methodological or application contributions
Papers are published upon acceptance, regardless of the Special Issue
publication date.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information and please
direct any correspondence before submission to the guest editors.

*Guest Editors *
-Alvaro Rubio-Largo, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Lisboa, Portugal
-Juan Carlos Preciado, University of Extremadura, Caceres, Spain
-Luis Iribarne, University of Almeria, Almeria, Spain

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/sp/si/326790/cfp/

Best regards,
the guest editors.