[ecoop-info] 2nd CfPart to ECSA'2019 - Paris, FR - with Detailed Program

Chouki Tibermacine chouki.tibermacine at lirmm.fr
Tue Jul 16 10:21:40 CEST 2019

[Our apologies if your receive multiple copies of this message]

Second Call for Participation: 13th European Conference on Software
Architecture (ECSA 2019)

*Detailed program: https://ecsa2019.univ-lille.fr/program/detailed-program*

Registration:
https://ecsa2019.univ-lille.fr/attending/registration<https://ecsa2019.univ-lille.fr/attending/registration>

9-13 September 2019, Paris, France

Web: https://ecsa2019.univ-lille.fr/

Twitter: @ECSACONF

Come and join us in Paris, France for the 13th European Conference on
Software Architecture on 9-13 September 2019, held in conjunction with
SPLC 2019 (23rd International Systems and Software Product Line
Conference)!!!

Important note: ECSA conference registrants will have access to SPLC
conference program (https://splc2019.net) and vice versa.

The European Conference on Software Architecture (ECSA) is the premier
European Software Architecture Conference, providing researchers,
practitioners and educators with a platform to present and discuss the
most recent, innovative and significant findings and experiences in the
field of software architecture research and practice.

You will enjoy five top-level keynotes about different bleeding-edge topics:

- Pr Christian Kästner, Carnegie Mellon University, US,  Performance
Analysis for Highly-Configurable Systems,

- Pr Awais Rashid, University of Bristol, UK, Secure software
architectures for a hyperconnected world: Game changer or pipe dream?

- Pr Lidia Fuentes, University of Malaga, Spain, Variability variations
in Cyber-Physical systems

- Rainer Grau, Juropera, Switzerland, Good practices to identify bounded
context to build agile organizations in sync with a smart system
architecture

- Pr Carlo Ghezzi, Politecnico di Milano, Italy, Becoming and being a
researcher--what I wish someone would have told me when I started doing
research

Around 40 contributions have been selected as research and industrial
papers as well as tools, tutorials, posters and interesting tracks as
Diversity and PhD Symposiums. You may already have a look at the
program: https://ecsa2019.univ-lille.fr/program/detailed-program

We will also welcome a large panel on diversity in Software Engineering
with 5 panelists:

- Dr Serge Abiteboul, Senior researcher, Inria, ENS Paris,

- Pr Isabelle Collet, University of Genève, Switzerland,

- Dr Elisabeth Köhler, Senior researcher, director of the CNRS Mission
for Women,

- Chiara Condi, Activist for women’s empowerment and the founder of Led
By HER,

- Pr Florence Sedes, University of Toulouse.

The program proposes 6 workshops focusing on new trends in the area:

- 3rd Formal Approaches for Advanced Computing Systems (FAACS) -
http://faacs.di.unimi.it/

- 6th Workshop on Software Architecture Erosion and Architectural
Consistency (SAEroCon 2019) - https://saerocon.wordpress.com/

- 2nd International Workshop on Software Architecture Challenges in Big
Data (SACBD) - http://www.bdva.eu/node/1262

- 1st International Workshop on Software Architectures and Human Values
(SAHVA 2019) - http://sahva2019.icmc.usp.br/

- 1st Workshop on Systems, Architectures, and Solutions for Industry 4.0
(SASI4) - http://events.disim.univaq.it/SASI4/

- 1st workshop dealing with Designing and Measuring CyberSecurity in
Software Architectures (DeMeSSA) - https://demessa.wordpress.com/

Online registration is open here:
https://ecsa2019.univ-lille.fr/attending/registration
<https://ecsa2019.univ-lille.fr/attending/registration>