[ecoop-info] APLAS 19 in Bali -- Call for Posters
jens.dietrich at vuw.ac.nz
Mon Sep 9 01:40:13 CEST 2019
The 17th Asian Symposium on Programming Languages and Systems (APLAS19) aims to stimulate programming language research by providing a forum for the presentation of the latest results and the exchange of ideas in programming languages and systems. APLAS is based in Asia but is an international forum that serves the worldwide programming languages community. APLAS 2019 will be held in Bali, Indonesia on 2 - 4 December 2019.
APLAS 2019 includes a poster session during the conference. The poster session aims to give students, researchers and professionals an opportunity to present technical materials to the research community, and to get responses from other researchers in the field.
Poster contributions are sought in all areas of programming languages and systems, including the following topics:
• Semantics, logics, foundational theory
• Design of languages, type systems and foundational calculi
• Domain-specific languages
• Compilers, interpreters, abstract machines
• Program derivation, synthesis and transformation
• Program analysis, verification, model-checking
• Logic, constraint, probabilistic and quantum programming
• Software security
• Concurrency and parallelism
• Tools and environments for programming and implementation
For more information, including a submission link, please go to https://conf.researchr.org/track/aplas-2019/aplas-2019-posters .
More information about the ecoop-info