[ecoop-info] Submissions at the ECOOP’20 Doctoral Symposium

Nafise Eskandani n.eskandani at cs.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Jan 29 10:42:06 CET 2020

We are looking for high-quality submissions at the ECOOP 2020 Doctoral Symposium and wish to encourage the current PhD students to submit a paper to the Doctoral Symposium.

The ECOOP 2020 Doctoral Symposium aims to attract both early and late stage PhD students and provides them with valuable feedback on their research proposal or thesis proposal. We are specifically looking to attract contributions from PhD students in academia and industry, whose work encompases the topics covered by the ECOOP conference including, object orientation, theory, design, implementation, optimization, and analysis of programs and programming languages. In particular, we would like to accept submissions that include work in progress, with the aim of helping PhD students to shape their research going forward. All details including the call for submissions can be found here: https://2020.ecoop.org/track/ecoop-2020-doctoral-symposium#Call-for-Submissions <https://2020.ecoop.org/track/ecoop-2020-doctoral-symposium#Call-for-Submissions>
The Doctoral Symposium will be co-located with ECOOP in Berlin and will take place the week of July 13th, 2020. The first-round deadline is April 12th. We hope that you or the members of your group would like to join our program and we look forward to hearing about your current research.

We would be grateful if you could share this email with your group members.

Kind regards,

ECOOP’20 Doctoral Symposium Chairs
Philipp Dominik Schubert
Nafise Eskandani Masoule