[ecoop-info] CfP SPLC 2021: Research Track and Challenge Solutions

Carlos Diego Nascimento Damasceno damascenodiego at alumni.usp.br
Fri Apr 2 11:02:33 CEST 2021

=======================================

25th ACM International Systems and Software Product Line Conference (SPLC
2021)

Call for Papers: Research Track and Challenge Solutions

Web site: http://splc2021.net/

Twitter:  @splcconf <https://twitter.com/splcconf>

=======================================

The Systems and Software Product Line Conference (SPLC) is a premier forum
where researchers, practitioners, and educators can present and discuss the
most recent ideas, trends, experiences, and challenges in the area of
software and system product lines engineering. Conference events include
opportunities to hear industry leaders' real-world experiences and
researchers' latest ideas and to learn from both.

The SPLC 2021 will be held online from September 6th to 11th. We are
closely monitoring the COVID19 situation and we are committed to allowing
for hybrid participation (both online and physical) if the situation
improves.

=====

Keynotes

=====

We are honoured to announce that the following keynote speakers have been
confirmed for SPLC 2021:

   -

   Mattias Nyberg <https://www.kth.se/profile/matny/page/cv>, Scania and
   Royal Institute of Tech., Sweden
   -

   Julia Rubin <http://www.ece.ubc.ca/~mjulia/>, U British Columbia, CA
   -

   Thomas Thüm <https://www.uni-ulm.de/in/sp/team/thuem/>, Ulm U., DE

=====

Research Track

=====

SPLC is ranked as a top conference and for this 25th edition, we strive to
continue the success of previous years by welcoming high-quality
submissions for the research track.

High-quality research work that uses established scientific methodologies,
written using high standards of academic technical publications. There will
be a special issue of the Journal of Systems and Software and two best
paper awards. Each accepted full paper of the research track is considered
for the Best Research Paper Award and the authors are encouraged to submit
an extended version of their paper to the special issue. The Best Student
Research Paper Award is reserved to papers with a Ph.D. student as the main
author.

http://splc2021.net/call-for-papers/call-for-research-papers/

Abstract submission: April 16, 2021 (required)

Paper submission: April 23, 2021 (firm deadline, no extension)

Notification: June 4, 2021

Artifact submission: June 18, 2021

Artifact notification: July 1, 2021

Camera-ready papers: July 9, 2021

Conference: September 6-11, 2021

=====

Challenge Solutions

=====

The accepted challenges are published at our updated page (linked below)
and we solicit solutions to these accepted challenges. Solution artifacts
may range from hand-crafted sketches or models to fully automatically
generated development artifacts or analysis results. Wherever possible,
solution artifacts should be made available in a public repository or be
hosted on a publicly available website to ensure the reproducibility of the
results. The paper should include a description of your solution and
include an evaluation according to the evaluation criteria stated by the
respective case description. Note that early ideas, early results, and
partial solutions are welcome. Submissions that apply existing tools and
techniques to address a given challenge are also welcome.

https://splc2021.net/call-for-papers/call-for-challenge-solutions

Solution Submission Deadline: June 11, 2021

Solution Notification Deadline: June 25, 2021

Camera-ready Solution Papers: July 9, 2021

--
Carlos Diego Nascimento Damasceno, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral researcher @ Radboud University (iCIS)