[ecoop-info] Call for applications - Full Professorship in Software Engineering at TU Wien
juergen.cito at tuwien.ac.at
Wed Feb 10 14:33:16 CET 2021
Call for applications - Full Professorship in Software Engineering at TU Wien
The Faculty of Informatics at TU Wien would like to further strengthen its profile
in various subdisciplines of software engineering, hence, we would be more than
delighted if you consider applying for this position. The successful candidate should
have an excellent research track record in one or more of the following areas
(but not limited to):
- Software Analysis, Testing, and Resiliency
- Software Design and Architecture
- Software Maintenance and Evolution
- Software Variability
- Software Model Engineering and Domain Specific Languages
- Requirements Engineering
- Data-intensive, empirical, and search-based Software Engineering
Detailed information is available at https://informatics.tuwien.ac.at/news/1986.
Applications should be directed to https://jobs.tuwien.ac.at/Job/144154.
Application deadline: March 31, 2021.
More information about the ecoop-info