[ecoop-info] WETICE 2021 CFP
Josue Castaneda Cisneros
jcastane at laas.fr
Sun Jan 24 14:19:21 CET 2021
[Apologies for multiple messages]
IEEE WETICE 2021
The 30th IEEE International Conference on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises
23-25 June 2021, Basque Coast - Bayonne, France
Paper Submission Deadline: February 28th, 2021
Notification of Acceptance: April 25th, 2021
Camera-ready: May 15th, 2021
Early registration: May 15th, 2021
Conference: June 23-25, 2021
Context and Scope
The International Conference on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises WETICE is an forum on the state-of-the-art research in enabling technologies for collaboration, consisting of several conference tracks.
The 30th WETICE edition will be held on June 23-25, 2021 in Bayonne (French Basque country), France.
WETICE topics of interest include but are not limited to:
* Cloud-Based Collaborative Technologies in IoT
* Adaptive and Reconfigurable Systems and Architectures
* Complex Networks Monitoring, Security and Fraud Detection for Enterprises
* Convergence of Distributed Clouds, Grids and their Management
* Data Exploration in the Web 3.0 Age
* Collaborative Software Processes
* Formal Verification of Service Based Systems
* Future Internet Services and Applications
* Semantic Technologies in Smart Information Sharing and Web Collaboration
* Security, Safety and Trust Management
List of Tracks
· Adaptive Computing (and Agents) for Enhanced Collaboration
· Adaptive and Reconfigurable Service-oriented and component-based Applications and Architectures
· Convergence of Distributed Clouds, Grids and their Management
· Collaborative Modeling and Simulation
· Complex Networks Monitoring and Security and Fraud Detection for Enterprises
· Future Internet Services and Applications
· Security, Safety and Trust Management
· Validating Software for Critical Systems
· Semantic Technologies for Smart Information Sharing and Web Collaboration
· Advances in Blockchain Technologies and Applications
Manuscript Guidelines and Submission
Papers up to six (6) pages (including figures, tables and references) should contain original contributions not published or submitted elsewhere and are to be formatted according to the IEEE template.
Accepted papers will be included in the proceedings published by the IEEE Computer Society Press and will be archived in the IEEE digital library.
The page limit for Full papers is 6 pages. No extra pages are allowed.
The page limit for Short papers is 4 pages. No extra pages are allowed.
At least one author for each accepted paper should register and attend WETICE 2020 to have the paper published in the proceedings.
Papers should be submitted through the EasyChair platform. The submission link is available on the conference Website
Ernesto Exposito, Université de Pau et des Pays de l’Adour, France
Khalil Drira, LAAS-CNRS, France
Stefania Monica, Università degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Italy
Sami Yangui, LAAS-CNRS, France
More information about the ecoop-info