[ecoop-info] Call for ICLP'10 Workshop Proposals

Veronica Dahl veronica at cs.sfu.ca
Fri Jul 10 23:35:22 CEST 2009

Dear all,  			(Sorry for any duplicate postings)

  Please find attached a call for workshop proposals in FLoC10,
including ICLP's which I chair. Please consider putting together a
proposal- it will be a wonderful event to attend! Submission deadline:
July 31 (if you need more time please let me know).

N.B. Our workshops within FLoC10 can be very general things: they can be
tutorials or demos or traditional workshops or have survey
talks by experts or some combination of these. They can be "mini
conferences" with published call for papers, or very informal
get-togethers by experts.

Many thanks for considering this call, and for circulating it as well
among potentially interested colleagues.

Best regards,

Veronica Dahl