[ecoop-info] REMINDER: Approaching Submission Deadline June 30, 2009 for SIGAda 2009

Michael Feldman mfeldman at gwu.edu
Sat Jun 13 21:10:52 CEST 2009

Hello,

This is a brief and gentle reminder of the approaching submission
deadline -- June 30, 2009 -- for technical contributions to

SIGAda 2009
ACM Annual International Conference on Ada and Related Technologies:
Engineering Safe, Secure, and Reliable Software

This conference will take place Nov. 1-5, 2009, in St. Petersburg,
Florida (Tampa Bay area), at the Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront hotel.

We're soliciting Technical Articles, Extended Abstracts, Experience
Reports, Panel Sessions, Workshops, and Tutorials on the Ada programming
language and related technologies for developing, analyzing, and
certifying reliable, safe, secure software.

We are especially interested in experience in integrating these concepts
into the instructional process at all levels.

Please visit the conference website at

http://sigada.org/conf/sigada2009

for further details.

Thank you very much for your time, and thank you in advance for your
contribution!

Yours truly,

Prof. Michael B. Feldman
Publicity Chair, SIGAda 2009