[ecoop-info] Open Postdoc and PhD positions at University of Marburg, Germany.
kos at informatik.uni-marburg.de
Mon Nov 9 17:24:13 CET 2009
There are open PostDoc and PhD positions in the "Programming Languages and
Software Engineering" group
at Philipps-Universität Marburg.
Potential topics for these positions include, but are not limited to:
- aspect-oriented and feature-oriented programming
- code generation and compiler techniques
- domain-specific languages
- object-oriented programming
- functional programming
- program analysis and verification
- type systems
- mathematical foundations of programming
Marburg is a beautiful small town in Hesse, Germany, with one of the oldest
universities in Germany.
The positions are well-paid (according to standard German scalary scales),
have few (teaching) obligations, and include a lot of freedom
to develop one's own research program. Fluency in German is not required.
Please send informal enquiries to:
Contact data available at:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecoop-info