[ecoop-info] CFP: London - NDT2010
Digital Information Research Foundation
ndt at dirf.org
Sun Oct 11 14:02:13 CEST 2009
Second International Conference on 'Networked Digital Technologies'
United Kingdom, Aug. 4-6, 2010
The proposed conference on the above them will be be held at London
Metropolitan University, London, United Kingdom from August 4 to
August 6, 2010 which aims to enable researchers build connections
between different digital applications.
Currently a number of institutions across the countries are working
to evolve better models to provide collaborative technology services
for scholarship by creating shared cyberspace thro expert
collaboration, but this is a challenge for the institutions for a
number of reasons. In the last few years, the landscape of digital
technology applications projects for the various disciplines in
humanities, social sciences, and sciences appears induced by many
initiatives. For the creation of research clusters, the research
community has thousands of databases, websites, local computing
clusters, and web-based tools around individual themes, interests and
projects. In most cases, these tools and resources are and were
created to meet the specific needs of a particular community. In many
cases, the funding and support for these critical initiatives is
fragile and temporary, and directed in piecemeal fashion. There is a
need to provide concerted efforts in building federated digital
technologies that will enable the formation of network of digital
* Information and Data Management
* Data and Network mining
* Intelligent agent-based systems, cognitive and reactive
distributed AI systems
* Internet Modeling
* User Interfaces, Visualization and modeling
* XML-based languages
* Security and Access Control
* Trust models for social networks
* Information Content Security
* Mobile, Ad Hoc and Sensor Network Management
* Web Services Architecture, Modeling and Design
* New architectures for web-based social networks
* Semantic Web, Ontologies (creation , merging, linking and reconciliation)
* Web Services Security
* Quality of Service, Scalability and Performance
* Self-Organizing Networks and Networked Systems
* Data management in mobile peer-to-peer networks
* Data stream processing in mobile/sensor networks
* Indexing and query processing for moving objects
* User interfaces and usability issues form mobile applications
* Mobile social networks
* Peer-to-peer social networks
* Sensor networks and social sensing
* Social search
* Social networking inspired collaborative computing
* Information propagation on social networks
* Resource and knowledge discovery using social networks
* Measurement studies of actual social networks
* Simulation models for social networks
NDT 2010 will be organized by London Metropolitan University,
United Kingdom, in cooperation with the Digital Information Research
Foundation (DIRF) located in India. All the activities of the
conference will take place in London, UK. IMPORTANT DATES
Feb 1, 2010
Notification of acceptance
March 1, 2010
April 1, 2010
April 1, 2010
August 4-6, 2010
Ezendu Ariwa, London Metropolitan University, United Kingdom.
Weimin He, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, USA.
Veli Hakkoymaz, Fatih University, Turkey.
Renata Wachowiak-Smolikova, Nipissing University, Canada.
Noraziah Ahmad,University Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia.
Yoshiro Imai, Kagwa University, Japan.
PIT PICHAPPAN, Al Imam University, Saudi Arabia
Maytham Safar, Kuwait University, Kuwait. Would you like to organize
a workshop or a special session or a tutorial?
If you are interested in organizing any workshop or special
session, please send us email to ndt at dirf.org  with the title of
the session Would you like to be a reviewer?
All the reviewing are online. Please visit
http://www.dirf.org/ndt2010/index.asp then select link be a reviewer.
More details are listed there. SUBMISSION
Submission instructions are listed at
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecoop-info