[ecoop-info] CFPart: MSR 2010 - Mining Software Repositories
zimmerth at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Sun Feb 21 19:47:25 CET 2010
MSR 2010: CALL for PARTICIPATION
7th IEEE Working Conference on Mining Software Repositories (MSR)
May 2-3, 2010. Cape Town, South Africa
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE: February 28, 2010
MSR brings brings together researchers and practitioners with an interest in advancing the science and practice of software engineering via the analysis of data stored in software repositories. The conference is a highly discussion-oriented event and includes keynotes, invited talks, technical presentations and a mining challenge.
The MSR 2010 program includes:
- Keynote by Prof. Jim Herbsleb (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Keynote by Prof. Michele Lanza (University of Lugano)
- Invited talk from ESEM 2009: "Using Differences among Replications of Software Engineering Experiments to Gain Knowledge" by Natalia Juristo and Sira Vegas (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid)
- 21 highly refereed short and long papers covering various MSR topics.
- 6 reports from the Mining challenge. Prizes for the best challenge papers are sponsored by Microsoft Research.
For a list of accepted papers, visit the MSR web-site.
Register before February 28 to save up to 33% of your registration cost.
Students and members of ACM, IEEE and CSSA are entitled to reduced fees.
The MSR registration includes a conference dinner, which will be on the first day of the conference.
Visa letters are ordered with your registration.
To register, go to the ICSE web-site and select "online registration" in the REGISTRATION menu.
FACEBOOK AND TWITTER
Join our Facebook event and invite friends and colleagues to participate in MSR.
Follow @msrconf on Twitter and tweet about MSR.
Audris Mockus - Avaya, USA
Jim Whitehead - UC Santa Cruz, USA
Thomas Zimmermann - Microsoft Research, USA
Abram Hindle - University of Waterloo, Canada
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecoop-info