[ecoop-info] [open-l] CFP: Workshop on Ontology-Driven Software Engineering at SPLASH/OOPSLA 2010

john s wolter johnswolter at wolterworks.com
Wed Jun 23 16:12:29 CEST 2010

Thank you for the ODSE heads-up as I have not had track of this subject.
The item this last year I have been looking into is rewrite of Agile ideas.
It is years old and it may be time for a bit of a rewrite.

Could you provide some links to background information for ODSE.  Thank you
for your kind help.

Cheers

--
John S. Wolter President
Wolter Works
Mailto:johnswolter at wolterworks.com

Desk;1-734-665-1263
Cell: 1-734-904-8433
twitter: @johnswolter
LinkedIn: John S Wolter
facebook: John S Wolter

- Internet & IT Infrastructure Design & Build
- Innovation in Product Design, Tradeoffs, Business consulting
- Internet Business, Marketing, Design, Virtualization
- Engineered Systems Integrations
- Software Development & Embedded Systems

Introduce us to new customers and earn rewards