[ecoop-info] Call for Contributions: FAMOOSr 2010 (with ICSM 2010)
Simon.Denier at inria.fr
Mon May 10 13:36:09 CEST 2010
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
FAMOOSr 2010 - 4th Workshop on FAMIX and Moose in Reengineering
Co-located with ICSM 2010, Timisoara, Romania
We solicit experience reports and position papers (2-4 pages, IEEE format). Experience reports will be expected to discuss meta-modeling and software analysis using, but not limited to, FAMIX or Moose. Position papers will be expected to describe new directions and challenges for software analysis infrastructures, like FAMIX or Moose.
Papers may address issues along general themes, including but not limited to:
- Analysis specific meta-models for evolution data, dynamic traces, bug entries, etc...
- Meta-modeling in reengineering tools
- Visualization techniques.
- Analysis techniques: clustering, data mining, machine learning, pattern matching, probabilistic approaches, etc...
- Mechanisms for tool composition and rapid tool prototyping.
- Reusability of research: making research results and tools available to and reusable by the community.
- Persistency and manipulation of models and meta-models.
Submissions are not limited to FAMIX and Moose or to their active users. We welcome any related ideas.
During the workshop, authors are expected to present their ideas using a short format, lasting 3 to 7 minutes, in order to spawn vivid discussions between participants. Presentations with demos are also warmly welcomed (and may be given 10 minutes). More information about this format can be found at: http://moose.unibe.ch/events/famoosr2008/presenterskit
Submissions should be made via Easychair at
- submission: July 5
- notification: July 19
- workshop: September 17
- Simon Denier, INRIA Lille, France
- Mircea Lungu, University of Lugano, Switzerland
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecoop-info